Electric Hoist Maintenance
The inspection and maintenance of electrical hoists is necessary because it is a cargo transport and risk situations must be anticipated.
The services we offer are:
- Preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance of rigging
- Inspection and Certification under ASME B30 or locally applicable regulations
- Overhaul, Retrofitting and Revamping of electrical rigs
- Non-destructive load tests with certified dynamometers
- Non-destructive tests on block hooks - Penetrating inks
- Analysis of the load-bearing structures of the gears
- Equipment sales
Los elementos a controlar en forma habitual (trimestralmente) son los siguientes:
- Hoist motor
- Translation Motor
- Translation trolley
- Lifting and translation limits
- Status of the hoisting means, cable or chain
- Status of the keypad, either fixed or hanging
- Status of the braking systems both in lifting and translation. regulation
- Steel cable winding drum
- Steel cable feeder
- Chain bag
- Presence of maximum load indication
- Condition of the lifting hook - END test once a year to determine cracks
- Presence of safety lock on the lifting hook
- Control of return pulleys if applicable
- status of the electrical control panel and its protections
- Lubrication condition and grease levels
- Corrosion in the load-bearing structure and in the equipment itself
- Any other component of the equipment (hangers, accessories)
These are the most important points to keep in mind for the inspection and maintenance of electric hoists (or hoists).
The frequency of maintenance or inspection will be given by the applicable local legislation, the type of use of the equipment (light, heavy, steel, chemicals) and the manufacturer's regulations for each equipment.
The standard that we recommend for the inspection and maintenance of electric hoists is ASME B30-16 or ASME B30-17, specialized in this type of device.